Tuesday, June 17, 2008

yeah, yeah, im back.

hey readers.
lets see... i had my first two rock-climbing classes. i was terfified the first one, but today was cool. we climbed up at indian rock, near my house, and i got to know some of the campers better. one of the little ones, who thankfully still belives in cooties, has taken to calling me ' mole rat' but after i hugged him and said how much i loved the nickname, he quit doing it.
what else?
right now, im blogging, and listening to a song 'never alone' by barlow girl. its so beautiful, and since i'm listening to it via youtube, i have connected the song with Bluestar.(thats how warriorcats obsessed i am) then again, i also conect it with ken from digimon, so there goes that.

i'm also typing up a random mind story. it has no title, but i like it thus far. the name of the main character is nerida, which means 'water' in some language, i think. it's in first person, which i haven't written in, not fantasy anyway, so its a new thing for me, and i rather like it.
anyway, more later

2 comments:

Q said...

I find myself writing in first person more and more--and loving it. I can't do second person as well.

Anonymous said...

rock-climbing sounds fun! are you lovin it? why was that kid calling you mole rat?
i think you'd be really good at writing in first person. a great idea!