Monday, June 2, 2008

complaining....

this post is going to be another rant.
first: last week some ...JERK STOLE MY WALLET, with about 25 bucks,a target gift card, my library card, and some notes about my novel. the school has done nothing, but then, they did nothing when someone broke into my locker and stole about 100$ worth of library/school material, and there is a camera pointed RIGHT at my locker. anna is not amused.all i have to say is, i am SO NOT paying for that math book.

then, yesterday, im typing my novel, chapter nine. im really getting into it, adding spur of the moment stuff..and stop saving every five minutes. then,after like,3 hours, i click 'no' after 'do you want to save!' aggg!so i am very upset at myself, and the school. and the comp too, because it won't let me get on any conforums sites, so i can't go on my new book review thing i made, or my old 'starclan' i is in a bad mode today. i need chocolate.
and a package i was expecting still hasn't come. and no matter how hard i look, i cant find the movie 'masterminds' not online, not at blockbuster,not at the library, not even netflicks !!!!
anyway, more later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch. tough week. stupid school. i'm so sorry!
oh, and my older brother said if you press control-z on the computer you can reclaim the last thing you typed if you delete it. hope it helps the next time you accidently delete something!

Patricia said...

What a week!