Monday, June 9, 2008

ha!

no one can steal my wallet now!
hee, hee, hee.

im sitting at the school comp, because my class's watching a rated 'r' movie. blood diamond, i think.
anyway, i spent about 45 min on Y!A(yahoo! answers) being random, and then started blogging.
i might miss school. starclan, i never thought id say that! only 3 1/2 more days!

on to a topic. hmm...
well, i think...
mind stories. yes, i'll tell you all about mindstories.
well, you probably know what they are. they are stories i tell myself, but almost never another living soul, about. some have only original characters and ideas, like the stones of destiny. or the one about pella, the girl with the pebble.

but most are fanfics, or semi fanfics.
sometimes i read a book,or see a movie, but taking my own characters, i re-make it in my head, using a tiny outline, sometimes more, of the plot. sometimes i just take characters from digimon, or whatever book/tv show/movie.
its nice, doing that. my own plot, but ready made characters, friendships..etc
but they are always in my head. 3 of then, just three, have been written, or at least started to be written. the stones of destiny, the amulet(all orig) and nico, a story using the tinist bit of the movie, 'here come the littles'.
i scraped the last two, but the first one im still working on...

at the moment, im doing a digimon story, with a classic plot i use in about 1/4 of all digimon fanfics(in my head) with myself as a girl 'pella', a friend of the digidestind... yeah, im crazy. still, its pretty good, one of my best.
don't expect to see it though...my stories are, for the most part, written only by the pen of dreams, on the notebook of my head.
starcan, did i say that? it sounds so corny!
LUNCHTIME!!!
anyway, more later!

2 comments:

Q said...

I like headwrites. I rarely actually write down what fanfic I come up with, but I have come up with a lot in my day.

Anonymous said...

yes, you can be corny anna. we love you for it. but i love your thing w/mind stories. i kinda do that too, but i always have to be in them. i don't want to miss out on all the fun. teehee.