Friday, June 6, 2008

a yahoo answer

i was hanging out on yahoo, when i saw this question, and this answer.

What impressed you most about Anne Frank? Explain.?


The fact that she doesn't give up hope in mankind. The quote, "I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart.", made me think. I don't think could have gone through what she did and still believe that mankind even had hearts. It makes me sad, to think about how much damage man has done. Anne is an insperation to us all, an example. I know that we can not change her story's end, no matter how hard we would hope. But we can keep it from ending like that again,for someone else, if only the world would listen to a girl wise beyond her years, to the words that she wrote. If only. Spread the word, maybe we can help the dreams of so many come true. Maybe we can't, but we can push it a little closer, a little nearer, just like Anne.
I long for a world without hate.
Peace, Love,Hope, and all that good stuff.

another answer said:
Her good heart. I love the journal entry in which she says, "I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart." It made me cry.

Anne Frank was wise beyond her years. She seems like such a sweet and intelligent person. She seems so... good. Some of my absolute favorite quotes come from Anne Frank.

I love the fact that she was always so optimistic... that she still held on hope. That she was purehearted enough to be able to see the good in a horrible situation.




this touched me, and i hope it made you think.
it  makes me feel joyful, and depressed, all at once.
i need to post something light hearted now!

anyway , more later




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that is so inspiring! can i forward that to people through email?

AnnaDee said...

Go right a head. spread the word, people, spread the word!