Tuesday, June 24, 2008

a box came in the mail, not an hour ago....

a box came in the mail today...from :JESSICA DAY GEORGE!!!!!
i know am the proud owner of one copy of 'Dragon Flight' with the words 'hi anna! i'm glad you like my books! Shardas lives!' on the title page.
can you say: "AHHHH!!"
so there i was hugging the book and jumping up and down, being even more nutso than i was at this time last year during the digi-crazy stage. most of you know what happened then, if not, picture me. now, picture me hopping up and down very, very fast. now picture me clapping my hands  and spinning, while hopping up and down. add some shrieks of delight, and there you go.

oh, I'm going to represent Oakland stake at the youth confrance in july!!!!!! for the entertainment part that is. im going to sing!
today just gets better and better!
sugar cerial for breakfast, sleeping in till nine, 2 new members on a fourum i set up, kitty sitting on my bed purring, singing at the youth con, and now this!
happyness!
gtg now.
anyway, more later

6 comments:

Q said...

How cool! How did you scam that one?

AnnaDee said...

my mia maid leader is her sister im law. i have connections. *big smiles*
i was to happy to do spell check....

haylee ann (: said...

cool! yea i'm not old enough to go to youth confrence yet but i am going next year! i AM going to oakrest in a couple weeks!

~Lara from the Sahara said...

Ugh i dont want to go to youth conference it's my first time. wut do u do there? pleeze share. i <3 u anna! congrats on singing at youth conf.!

AnnaDee said...

its my first time to lara, so i don't know....but if you'r gonna be there, that makes it much more fun for me!

Emma said...

omistarclan that totally ROCKS!!!!! everything you said sounds so cool! i'm so happy for you!