Friday, June 20, 2008

tonight is a very special night

Tonight is Midsummer. The Solstice. A night of mythological powers. A night of magic. Of demons, of Faeries. Of other worlds......the air smells warm, of flowers and the forests. Change is all around tonight... I can feel it in my Soul.
 be aware of the world tonight, and be careful. though by the time you read this, it'll be tomorrow, so either my warning 'll have been wasted, or you're up rather late, aren't you.



 OK, enough of the fantasy novel junk, possibly. my rock climbing class is over, though i didn't quite conquer my fear of heights. i ache all over, and am so tired, and yet alert at the moment, although that may be because its so hot out, and bugs are everywhere. but aside from that, every where is soft, and still, and silent.
I've gotten a bit farther on my first person story, titled simply 'a story' though I'm trying to think of a more fitting name, something like 'Daughter of the Waves'. I like that. I think I'll stick with that, Daughter of the Waves, or DOTW for short. One less thing on my mind.
now, what to tell about. My good friend, Tasha, from Sweden, is here now, so I'm less bored than before. and tomorrow I'I'm going sailing! I plan to use that experience in DOTW, somehow.
TCM and Mom are still across the pond, in England somewhere. I've been helping Dad with the house, little things mostly, holding up a beam here or there(they made my arms ache though, they were heavy!) or bringing tools.
And each day, I find a bit of time to sit at the comp, and type TSOD or DOTW, while listening to the music of the AMV and tributes  on my playlist on you tube. (very well made they are. some even make me cry!)
but anyway, more later

1 comment:

Q said...

It's also my brother's birthday!