Monday, February 4, 2008

news!! or not....

ok, as you can tell, i was in a rotten mood last post...yeah.
anyway
the day before yesterday was my dad's birthday. happy birthday dad!
next: the super adds: who saw that awsome add of brinestone tires (or whatever they are) with the screaming squirrel? it was awsome.
last: this morning
turns out my friend layna discoverd those vampire books, twilight, new moon, ect. aparently last night she did not sleep. she was too busy reading. every, oh, 3 to 6 minute in class this morning she started talking about edward or bella or her thoughts or something...i tried to throw a large yellow wifle ball at her., but i missed. and missed. and missed.
one more thing. heres a cute quote that zary told me:
Duct tape is The Force. it has a light side, and a dark side, and holds the universe together.
anyway, more later

3 comments:

Vincent Malmrose said...

who is the author to twilight, the library has half a dozen diffrent books named "Twilight" each one has a diffrent author

Anonymous said...

the author is something like myers. she's a mormon.
personaly, my favorite 'twilight' isfrom the warriors series....

Anonymous said...

This is NOTTTTTTTT okay with me!!! Lol. I'm gonna hurt "Zary"[?] next time I see him. Or whatever his name is!