Friday, February 15, 2008

the book i'd dreamed of reading...literaly

so about 2 months ago, before christmas i went to barns and noble with my mom to get books.
i saw one that looked really good, i as of now cannot remember the name or author.
it was about three pre-destind heros that were suposed to save the world. only somthing happend, and they were needed 10 years too soon, so kids had to save the world. i was thrilled, it was just my kind of story, the kind i love. but mom was already getting 3 books for me, so we did not get it.
for the past weeks i have wondered about it.
today, i went to barns and noble. i did not see it. i looked every where. i asked the books-person that deals with kids books (it was for 12 year olds, at least, it was in the 12 year old section.)
but they had never heard of it.
i described the cover.
no luck.
i went on B&N dot com and looked at all the 'new releases' (it was in hard back that december day) from december to last october. nothing.
i have come to the sad conclusion that the book was a figment of my imagination.
oh well.
oh, and on wendsday, jeni taught the mia maids the art of the chinese firedrill. that was fun.
well, anyway, more later

2 comments:

Vincent Malmrose said...

You posted this while I was looking at your last post. Also you probably didn't dream up the book. I had somthing similar happen to me. I read/saw a book somwhere in austin and it was good but I never finished the series.However I don't remember anything about the title or author so I can't finish it. If I ever happen to go to austin again I'll finish it because I know where it is but I don't think I will.
Good luck finding the book

AnnaDee said...

i found it! i found it i found it i found it!!!!!