Tuesday, February 12, 2008

yeah, whatever...

so sue me, i don't have a cool title.
uggg.
tcm wants the comp in a few min, so i'll be brief.
i was in THE EVIL SPANISH CLASS FROM HELL. theres a new kid, i'll call him...G.
G is in 2 of my other classes.
i hate G.
to date he has:
stolen two of my pens
attempetd to hold my neclace cham for ransom
stolen tcm spanish book.
and today he threw a paper spikything at my face. i poceted it, he threatend me in the halls.
i tod him if he didn't let go of my bag and get the hell a way from me, i'd have him kicked out. (it is in the hand book: no stealing, no extortion, no threatening. )
he left me alone after that. i wonder why?
anyway, more later

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Woman Power!

Vincent Malmrose said...

I hope he still leaves you alone. He seems really mean to do that, I don't really know someone that mean.