Monday, February 4, 2008

vent time

me again. in a bad mood again
sorry, but i really need to vent, so you can just skip his post.
i dislike one of my teachers very intensly. she gave me, oh, only $ F"S today. wanna know the reasons? (heaven forbid if i don't have them.)
f # 1: i did not have a spanish dictionary. like we used it at all... my brother had it. but that wasn't good enough.
#2: i forgot to bring my work book , not that i agree that i desrved it.
#3: i did not have my devides correctly lapled.
lastly: i did not have two worksheets. she however, faild to listen to me when i informed her polietly that i had never gotten and worksheets and that she had not ever given them/ mentiond them to the class.
then she yelled at my friend and gave her F's because she didn't have the stuff either, apparently forgetting that my friend had the flue all last week...
now i have an oral report on spain's histoy due on friday, in spanish. did i mention im only in spanish 1? i don't know enough spanish to give a report in spanish!!!!!and if anyone in my 'group' makes a single mistake, the whole group gets -you guessed it- an F.
gee, i wonder if i'll get to sit next to my friend when the whole class is in summer school?
one more thing : does she think that none of our OTHER teachers gave us homework? i have a big essay due thursday, and a quiz on wednsday, as well as a huge photo thing this week. speaking of which, i better go take those pics!
ok, i'm done ranting. i promise.
more later..unless she kills us all (i wouldn't put it past her...)
anyway, more later

3 comments:

AnnaDee said...

as for he F conserning the work book, i meant to say that i do (DO) agree i deserved it.

Vincent Malmrose said...

wow a bad teacher. I always thought Latin was better but now it was proven, W007!

Patricia said...

Your teacher needs to get a boyfriend. Think that will help? Might make it worse . . .