Tuesday, February 5, 2008

uh..is today tuesday?

today layna informed the rest of seminary that she no longer liked the vampire books. go figure. (EDIT!! i misunderstood. she likes the books, but is mad at somthing that happened....sorry layna!)
even i lasted more than 24 hours with my toyko-mew-mew obbsesion, my shortest lived obbsession thus far. ( note: for some reason, the spell check is not working. please excuse my miss-spellings. thank you)
in other news: today is SUPER TUESDAY!!!!
in uhm. celebration, mr. mike wore a tie with the words of the presidental oath of office on it
uh..let me see.
unless i get a spanish-english dictionary at lunch,guess who gets another F?
not to mention that i forgot my film for my photo class at home. at least i took the pics!

ZARY'S OR GENUN'S FUNNY SHIRT TIME:
today zary's shirt read :
jonny was a chemists' son, but jonny is no more
what he though was H2O was H2SO4
this brought on a discusion about dyhydrogen monoxide...and the army base that banned it....
once again, sorry about my spelling...
anyway, more later.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Encontrabas un dicionario de espanol? No quiero que recibas otra f.

Te quiero! (That means I love you, by the way - not 'I want you').

I've been practicing my spanish because we're going to Mexico next week.

AnnaDee said...

lucky! sadly, i don't understand a word you just said.....

AnnaDee said...

i was wrong. layna dislikes one of the ppl IN the book, not the book as a whole. i apologize.