Tuesday, December 2, 2008

when did i post last- i've forgotten and that can't be good

well, i hpoe you all had a great weekend/vacation thing.
how was mine?
good, it was good.
i hung out with laralu( henceforth called Sahara) and Emmza- we saw 1 movie, 'bueaty and the beats': a latter day tale'
it was cheesy, but good. all i can say is this- only two of you will get it- creepy-stalker-guy needs to go die in a corner!!!
we went for a hike up mt. diablo- short but i was in boots and didn't have my brace with me. poor planning, i know, but i didn't think that i was going to be hiking! but i got through it, and the cousins and i had a laugh or two. or five. dozen.
we made some randomocities- silly cousin made vidios that will go on youtube one day soon- i think. gimme a year.
i was pleased with what Mouse- a cousin- has been up to- reading some of the best books of my List.
**quick note about the List.
the List is a list of books- several sections. books i read and loved, and books i will read. it isnt all written down, but if i took the time to type it all up, complete with authors ect, it would span several pages.***
anyway, so, on the hike, we discussed
Percy Jackson- the best male main charater Greek myths meet modern world series i've read( the femal best is 'the Shadow theives)
Island- that led to a high pitched talk about how the King of Pure Adventure( no fantasy/romance elements, very little Mystery) Gordon Kormon, is going to be authoring the next'39 clues' book.

then Seth-another cousin- joined in, and we discussed the joy that is Fablehaven and the Sisters Grimm- both amazing fantasy series.

we also went on a bike ride- again, i was not forewarned and had to ride a bike with a ghard seat, strange gear system, high crossbar( frame thingie) and a helmet that not only made it hard to breath, but also was so small, it didn't protect my forhead...sigh.
i never seem to get comments when i do long posts. please comment!

oh- i discovered the glory that is fan fiction. Digimon fanfiction- oh, glory! hours and hours i spend reading/ writting digimon fanfics! i feel silly, but i just LOVE digimon. the whole idea has always beenclose to my heart- 8 kids save the world- and become friends. maybe because i wanted to do something like that, something huge and meaningful- so that people would remember me. and i remember wishing for friends like them( the digidestend..) oh, the cuteness of youth.
also-i started work on a mini story- just a little short piece while i wait for some Sod and U insperation to hit. its about a girl, who in a world/relm where everyone is born with a gem/jewel, amust prove her selfworth when she is born with a dull brown pebble. i don't have the slightest clue whats going to happen, but pella's been more than kind in telling me her tale.

hrrm.
well, i'm going to quit boring you. g'night.
anyway, more later

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Hi Anna, I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving break/vacation with the family. That's nice that you have cousins that live close and you hang out with.

It feels like I haven't seen you in forever! I hung out with Sari on Thanksgiving night... that was fun. I wasn't at church on Sunday and I wasn't at YW last night... but I might let you in on my secret when I see you later. Anyway, miss you, hope school is going well and I will see you on Sunday. Should I bring treats?