Tuesday, December 23, 2008

5 impossible things i want for Christmas

i challenge people to do this, just because.

  • The Swing to return. The Swing, by the way, was an amazingly cool swing made of blue rope, hanging from a tree growing on a hill, so that when you swung, the ground just dropped away from you. i have never felt so free as when i was on The Swing. it was very inspiring. last spring, it was cut down...
  • my cats to be friends. i had determined that they hate each other due to the reason of many wars: no, not oil, but religion. Lucy loves to sit on my lap as i tell her Christmas or biblical stories, Walker always hisses and claws at me/the book. so i have come to that very strange, sugar induced conclusion.
  • some major plot bunnies. plot bunnies are those annoying, pesky, beautiful little ideas that come to you at inconvenient times- like as you fall asleep, when you are in the shower, or while taking the PSAT. i haven't had one in weeks- so Sod isn't even inching along, its just sitting there, and Dark Serenity( DS) is running on the chapters i wrote last month- and i'm running out.
  • Snow, here, in my yard, at my gramma's, and enough to make a snowman. not gonna happen till 'the day after tomorrow' comes to life. still, i wish.
  • world peace. who doesn't want it? oh, right, those people don't...well, i sure want it. anyone else with me on this one?
ok, so those were my five impossible Christmas wants. post yours!
anyway, more later

1 comment:

~Lara from the Sahara said...

my five impossible things are an ipod touch, to lose weight, boys that are friends, and a cure to my anger issues. :] haha the whole lucy and walker thing cracked me up just to tell u. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I luv u!! <3 :p :]