Tuesday, December 16, 2008

OW! meOW!and snOW!

it rained today.
that is good and bad.
good: rain is my muse- i just seem to write better. and it makes the world so clean and green!
bad: the death trap my school calls a gym has a leaky roof. i discovered that one should avoid running through puddles today, even if they are trying to get the ball, and don't see the puddle, because this puddle isn't surrounded by plastic cones like the others.
ow...
so i chased after the ball, and didn't see the puddle, and my feet fly out from under me and crack. Ms. Anna's head meets Mr. Floor. i hurt.
so i went to the health center and they gave me ice ( did it help that i was crying and holding my head?) and tried to survive.'course, I'm not allowed to rest, just in case( no sleeping) so i had to skip my lunch time nap- i need one, i get up at 5 for pity's sake!
and all through the day THEY have a good laugh about how my hair didn't protect me. i finally said" Antoine, can it. contrary to popular belief, although it is semi-water proof, my hair is not a force field'. and i stalked off.
speaking of stalking off- i no longer like Erin Hunter'
s Warriors- not because my tastes have matured, but because i simply think that the plot is ridiculous and awful- so i no longer like it. the first arc is still OK, but the others- i really don't like them. on the topic of books- the little fantasy/sci-fi shop by my school has foster kittens living in the back. aw, so cute!
it snowed here.
did you read that right?
it. snowed. here.( here being the top of the hill where i live- 900 ft above my home)
here. in CALIFORNIA. IN THE BAY AREA. SNOW.
yes, snow. the fluffy white flaky stuff that's cold, and melts.
that means it was below freeing.
better go find my long johns. and ski-parka. its only going to get colder.
anyway, more later. unless that bump on my head IS a concussion and it gets way, way, way below freezing here, in which case there will be no more later. lets not dwell on that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAIR DOES NOT EQUAL PROTECTION FOR YOUR HEAD! NO MATTER HOW PUFFY IT IS! It SNOWED? HERE? That means it's hecka cold!