Thursday, May 8, 2008

my cat is sitting on my lap and he won't get off?

walker won't get off my lap, but its ok because he's being a purrbox too...i'm watching digimon season 1 episode 13 right now...go PATAMON!!! DIGIVOLVE!!!! HURRY!!!!!


ok, im done now.
today i rode my bike to school, and took the bus home. my legs is sore, and my cat makes them feel happy..... i need a new poetry not book, my old one, or ratjher ,the one im useing now, is covered in duct tape. to hold it together
let me see, i need a nother topic!


OH!!
BHS DRAMA WEEK CONT.
on tuseday the immagration ppl tried to get on campus, and lots of people were very scared....i saw them through the classrom window. then,on wednesday the school went into lockdown because of an armed robbery across the street. today, aparently (three differnt eye witnesses that don't know each other told me this) a 1oth grader picked/got in a fight with a homeless guy, and the guy came after him (the tenth grader) with a knife....the kids ok, from what i've heard, but the paramedics and police were all over the place, and the immagration people are still hanging around berkely/bay area region,  and  SIGH, this is a very dramatic week. my friend, shayla, thinks that tomorrow there will either be a bomb threat or a fire alarm....
my friend jS thinks someones gonna die, but i doubt both of them...
i'm thinking i should just stay home.
a few other people had the same thoughs as me though, because in 6th period, that was all people talked about, at least in my class room, about what was gonna happen tomorrow.  all i have to say on the subeject is this : who knows, but i'll be ready, i hope.
are you people reading this? some ppl just read the first bits of my longer posts, but i try to make them as random as i can. i think my most funny/interting/random one is the first one i did in april. read it, if you haven't already. then go to the bookstore and read chapter one of "warriors, into the wild' by erin hunter. or any book, but read somthing!!!! reading is knowlage, and knowlage is POWER!!!
but then, ignorance is bliss...both are correct, in my opinon. and thats what blogs are for, right? opinions. and i know i can't spell, but my comp Still wont work SPELL CHECK. i love spell check. i am going to try to fix it. i can't spell without it. oh well. im going to make random words bold, so that you will read them... i may, or may not have hidden messages.
my cat is getting up now..and hes gone...and he wants out. well, tough beans, mr. cat, im not done blogging yet.
so. HI EVERY ONE!!!!!!!!
im not hper anymore...hmm. i can't wait till saturday.... im going to sleep in, then work outside for an hour, ride my bike to the pool, take the bus back, ride my bike down to the park to meet an old friend of mine to talk, then bus home, them go to fentons, and have a sleepover...... YAY!
anyways, more later

2 comments:

Q said...

We had a bomb threat on our bus last year, but nothing came of it.

AnnaDee said...

we had a bomb threat at school last year, but nothing...someone DID set part of the school on fire once though, long time ago..they never caught that person....