Sunday, April 26, 2009

well, hello, hello hello!

i'm blogging because it's been a while.
let me see
THE GOOD
i got a used GBA and many games as a late birthday gift from my friend, Shayla, and this made me very happy.
i finished Star testing, at last at last! until next year. drat.
i've gotten more writing done in the past week that in quite a while
sisters grimm 7 came out early- i read it!!

THE BAD:
last night, my cat was trapped in the crawl space for 12 hours! we found him this morning, poor thing!
i have a headache
a fave character is .. sniff.. sniff. darn you Buckley!!!

THE UGLY:
i lost my very, very important lilac notebook, with tons of character profiles, prophecies, songs, vocab and other details for my stories.. i haven't a clue were it is!

girls camp is going to be unfun this year.. i'm going to be miserable.- just think, if i had thought earlier, ' lets not do camp' i COULD have auditioned for, and probably gotten into, the teen version of LES MIZ, being put on in my city. my dream play! but i thought, no, camp.
and now look, SHE will be there. i don't feel like explaining- see hedgi's ( located to the right) post from a while ago.

school stinks.

No comments: