Thursday, April 9, 2009

spring break.......

WHAT I HAVE DONE DURING SPRING BREAK SO FAR:
  • watched all 26 episodes of Huntik, a new favorite TV show from italy. i adore it. really, i do.
  • annoyed tcm by talking about Huntik. for hours
  • finished Sandry's book and Daja's book and begun Tris's book- yes, mom and i are reading/listening out of order.
  • cleaned my room.
  • written about 10 pages in my journal- a gift from Jeni R, whom i love!
  • been pestered by tcm about stones of destiny.
  • tried to kill writer's block and failed
  • spent 8 hours on fanfiction
  • spent 8 hours on yahoo! answers
  • read 3 fantasy novels
  • gone to the library
  • explained to mom why i dislike math problems like the following : x(8y+4)=65, y=7 x 6x: find both 'x' and 'y'.
  • eaten a cupcake
  • sat around
  • did english homework
  • and history homework
  • missed my cousins
  • woke up at 5, then remembered i had no seminary
  • started a movie- but the power is off
what i still have to do:
  • finish that movie
  • do more English homework
  • Do more history homework
  • go kayaking with my friend
  • see if i can hang out with a friend tonight
  • not spoil the ending of a great book for my cousins
  • raid mom's chocolate stash while she is away
  • get mom to pay me for watching some of the siblings of her four year old violin class students
  • write more in my journal
  • defeat writer's block.
i can has luck???
more later

4 comments:

Nikki said...

One more day of spring break - make it a good one!

Jeni said...

Anna!!! Happy Easter and happy spring break. You'll have to tell me all about your cupcake adventure with Nicole when I get back... I'll be in Utah until Monday....

You sound so busy and productive! That's awesome! If I had a week off I would probably just sit around and watch movies....

Love you Anna... See you next week!

Karen said...

Hey you! I am just starting Spring Break! I have a stack of books by my bed to read. That makes me really happy. I read all of Katy's "books to read" blog and made a list. Have you seen that blog? What makes me even happier is that Lucy is coming for me to play with for the weekend. I hope we see you guys on Sunday!

Katy said...

Oh man, I wish my school had spring break!!
Also, fun fact: I just saw that Bruce Coville is on your author list, and it's funny because I've never actually read anything by him (although NOW I totally will!) BUT I just used him a lot in a research paper for one of my English classes, because it was about Shakespeare retellings and he's done a bunch of those. Moral of the Story: College is awesome because you can write papers about ANYTHING and people HAVE to accept them as legitimate!! :)