Wednesday, April 1, 2009

random things of happiness

I'm back.
lately I've been down( to the point of leaving school at noon yesterday and going home)
so I've decided to blog about the happy stuff.
1. i finished Fablehaven: Secret of the Dragon Preserve.
2. it was amazingly wonderful, with just the right amount of 'what the heck, no! no! no!' moments and 'aww, that so sweet" moments. Brandon Mull does it again!
3. Mom and I have been reading 'Sandry's Book" by Tamora Peirce. today i got it on Audio Book so i can rest my sore throat! the recording is done by Fullcast Audio, a comapny run by author Bruce Coville, where each Caracter has a differnt voice actor/actress.
4. today was the joke edition of the school paper- this made my day. because in tiny little letters, were the words 'news editor: Mimi Tachikawa'. most of you do not know why this makes my day. see, i am still obsessed with Digimon, and Mimi Tachikawa just so happens to be a character- meaning someone else at school put that in, for unknown reasons, and that just makes me happy.
5. it is almost spring break.
6. my kitty haven't tried to murder each other.
6. in Drama class, we are doing improv stuff, and we all got grouped up to prefore for the class as our final progect- we improv a set of games we choose to do in front of the class. my group is me and four of my awsome friends. it is going to be awsome.
7. spring. spring means books. my friends are ALL starting to read books i like! now i can talk to linden about percy jackson, and Emma about sisters grimm and Genun about the crazy fablehaven book for. and i can talk to neyha about dragon slippers, and Katy about hunger games and Beastly, and a random girl in my NEW p.e. class about Goose girl. and Jeremy about the circle of magic, and on, and on, and on, and YAY!!!!!!
8. no one is pestering me about my messy room.
9. i have lots of pretty songs on my MP3 player.
10. i discovered that the books series that i thought was discontinued was not and that i can get the lext 4 book on line( never mind the fact that i won't, because they are all really $$$, like $57, because they were only in print for like, a year. and the libraries don't have them.
11. mom and dad are talking about taking tcm and me to washington dc next summer- the library odf congress is there!!! i'm gonna sit and read all day long!
12. i got lots of sleep last night.
13- i wrote tons and tons of pages for my various stories in the past week!

more later


5 comments:

Q said...

There should be editions of those out of print books in the Library of Congress. When would you be there?

Ashley said...

Hey Anna, I finished the book you lent me and it was great! I'll return it next time I see you!

Hokuto-seal said...

Hey Anna! Guess what? I only have to read the third book now! I finished the first one today, and I read all of the second one! Now I need the fourth, then wait for the fifth...

Hokuto-seal said...

Anna, do you know where to get the fourth book? I've finished with the first three.

Katy said...

Oh man I remember when Mom and I read those books by Tamora Pierce! I barely remember the books themselves, but I DO remember going to all the libraries in the area to track them down.