Thursday, April 16, 2009

so soon?

hey, that's right, i'm blogging, again! oh, wow! didn't i just blog less than a few days ago? by heck, i did!

so it is like, 8:00, and my homework is DON!!! mostly. i need to print up a picture, but fist i has to talk to my dad, and since he is not here at this very moment, i am done. take that life.

today was one of my 'if i can get though today, all will be well' days. funny thing, this school year, i've had three of those, and they've all been Thursdays. forget Mondays, it's bad luck icky Thursdays! today i had my final Julius Caesar test.. ugg, nightmare! i mean, shakespeare's awesome and all but.. confusingness! my poor brain..

on a happier note.. my buddy Merry is halfway through Dragon Flight.. yay( merry, where are you in it?)
yay, we can discus it and how utterly amazing the ending is. i love the ending, it freaking rules.

and soon i start on my next fan fic project with Genun- a fablehaven collection of what ifs. it will be funny and amazing.

and i wrote like, three paragraphs of Daughter last night/this morning, and it made nme happy. turns out, Nida doesn't like math either. what a shock.

and i'm just plain happy.

ok, here is something.
a memory type thing.

years ago, i was in a choir- i didn't like it much, because i like to sing what i like, not what ppl tell me to, particularly when they make us sing stuff in latin, because i don't know what i'm saying and what if i mess up? but that's besides the point. one of the songs that the other girls- not me, i was't a soprano( the song is for an alto in the first place, so why was it only for- NVM!!)
amyway, one song i did not gwt to learn was 'candle on the water' but from listening, i picked up some parts of it.. it was pretty, but back then i wasn't into singing as much, and didn't know i could find lyrics online..

last year, or maybe the year before that, i was staying at my gramma's over night, and i woke to piano music.. but it was that song! so i came down, singing the chorus, 'cause i knew that part, and Gramma stopped playing, asking if i knew it.. i said not really, but while she played, i sang what i did know, and it was fun.

on the topic of memory, my earliest memorie is from when i was almost 3. i clearly recall standing or sitting near the steps, asking my dad' when will i be three' ist crazy or what?
i have memories fom being 4 and 5 as well.

ok, i have spent 15 minuts blogging, and now i am done. my diary feels neglected, i'm sure.

1 comment:

Hokuto-seal said...

I'm done with the book! I'm glad I borrowed it! I got to finish it today, because of you-know-what! I'm feeling better!