Thursday, August 21, 2008

oh, so happy!

hi!
so yesterday was bhs registration for 10th,11th, and 12th graders. my dad's reaction 'when i was that age, all you did was show up on the first day!'
I'm pleased w/ my classes, i got team sports, which is good, considering i had put 'soccer' as a second choice for PE. that's not so good. for my feet, i mean.
and i got dramatic arts. yay! last year i got put in a special drama class, and, since it was only for 10,11,12 graders, i had to drop it. (don't the admin people ever think?! goodness!)

back to why i am so very happy.
i spent 3 hours on the comp. typing. typing SOD. i went through my youtube playlist twice!
i listen to the songs while i type, you see, it helps me concentrate.
i said before i was at page 50. but...that was when , at the end of a chapter(I'm going to start chapter 10 today) i left the rest of the page blank. to conserve paper, and space and junk, i got rid of the spaces. and was at page 41....
so yesterday, i reached page 50. finally! it has been almost 1 year since i began. my characters have become more real,  and other things. I'm so very proud. sadly, i typed up all the untyped stuff i had(excluding, of course, my ending and epilouge possibilities)

as for DOTW, i am on page 12.  i have not divided it into chapters at all, and have about 5 pages in a notebook, waiting to be typed.  which i shall do today. or tomorrow.

umm...huh. i thought i had more to say... guess not.
next post i'll be posting a segment, just a tiny one, of DOTW or SOD. cast your vote in comments!
thanks!
anyway, more later

3 comments:

Claire, said...

Nice blog. You're a great writer. Best warm regards.

AnnaDee said...

thanks, claire!

Q said...

I choose...both.