Tuesday, March 4, 2008

my week thus far (counting the weekend)

so much to say..Friday:
went to the ward talent show, had a blast. Mr. mike's song, the Berkeley ward anthem, to the tune of the (, i can't remember the songs name!!!!) you know, the 'glory glory hallelujah..' song!
the 'mine eyes have seen the glory of the'... song, was really great.
Saturday: saw my fave cartoon, went shopping, got library books.
Sunday: the usual. went to church...walked down the hill.... read 600 pages...(hey, i had some dang good books!
uh..
Monday:
had a sub in Spanish. the sub didn't speak Spanish...duh.
went to the dentist at 800 am.
to get a cavity dealt with...
only i got sorta sick..
as i was waiting for the Novocaine or whatever to make my moth numb, everything started spinning...i kept shaking myself and closing my eyes, but i was spinning...
i barfed about then...
so i went home, napped till noon, then was 'well enough' to go back to school...
so i did.

Tuesday.
uh..what did i do today..
lets see... seminary was fun....
school was school..
the evil Spanish teacher from hell was back...
i found out that my cousin is coming from AZ in 10 days...
only 10?! that's how long i have to earn enough money to get out of the state?!
sorry, but C is...a fan of...discussing, for lack of a kind phrase, politics...
she is a Republican..
supports the war.
and...
well, she bad mouths other religions.
yeah... when i went to her house last summer, she would not shut up about politics and kept badgering me about my opinions...
the thing is, i just don't care.
bush is spending us into the ground, i hate war. that's about it.
to me, it is all grey, there is no 'good side' or 'bad side'
but to her.....
Truth be told, i don't care what she thinks of this, if she ever sees it.
now, last week, i wouldn't have dared say this but i was looking at my old diary last night and i spent plenty of time writing down just what i thought of her ideas, and how she made me feel. i was pretty hurt that week...sure, we had fun, but...i don't think it was worth it.. every one's entitled to their opinions, and by golly, i have mine!

if you know me and are ticked of by this, i don't wanna hear it. i learned to keep things to myself, so can you! im only now letting it out, so wait 9 months, then yell at me.
anyway more later.

No comments: