Friday, January 18, 2008

science, soda, and screams

so today, though i am not proud of it, i got in an 'altercation' at school.during class, a very annoying boy kept hitting me with a newspaper, and calling me names. when he called me an alcoholic(i think it has something to do with my caffeine free soda, i don't get it either) i um, erupted, and splashed the soda on his jacket.
i repeat, i am not proud of what i did. it was not fun. but he also said a number of unrepeatable things to me, so i feel justified.

in other news, i finished 3 of my 6 finals for this semester, my English, history, and photography. i also completed listening to an audio book that has taken my almost 3 weeks, 'the hero and the crown', and began the sequel. last night was my twin brother Tcm's orchestra final. also known as, a concert, that yours truly got to attend. it was interesting, but if you ask me, I'd rather tone a black and white photograph than play the violin!
tomorrow all of my mother's violin students are having a recital- in our house. this means i get to clean my room. lucky me. somehow though, fate was kind, and my mothers friend, P-Shaw, aka, Aunt Pat (she's not really my aunt, but she well as might be.) is taking Tcm and me to her house for the day, so that we can have some peace. YAY! escape the violins!
anyway, more later

No comments: