Wednesday, September 24, 2008

today is not my day

uggg.
 see this? this is my' im having an icky day today' face
:*(
on my way to seminary( oh the joy of that itself!)
a cat leaped out in front of me. i didn't know what the heck it was, only that it was movement, so i swerved, just a little, hit the breaks, just a little.
but enough.
i didn't see the slowing curb, and 10 seconds after the cat leaped, i'm sprawled on the ground, scraped up, leg under my bike.
i;m not bleeping, and nothings broken, and i get on my bike, although my knee and elbow hurt, and ride to church.
i was so tired!
first period came PE. i couldn't sit out, b/c the teacher grades us on points, 5 a day, for participation and other junk.
if you sit out, you no get points.
you can make up points by running a timed mile, under 9 minutes, after school.
yeah, me? can't do that.
hello, knee huts. hello, out of shape, hello bunion that's driving me crazy because it picks the most inopportune times to ache like the dickens! O. MY. STARCLAN!
WHY, WHY, WHY DOES THE UNIVERSE HATE ME SO? WHY AM I SO GENETICALLY TIGHT! WHY CAN'T I EVEN TOUCH my knees WITHOUT BENDING THEM WITHOUT HORRID, AWFUL PAIN! life really, really stinks right now.

so i'm sitting here, typing, with my thighs aching and my bunion on fire and my elbow throbbing and my calves screaming  and my knee hurting and i just want to cry.

but i can't. i just can't. because now i feel bad, because there are so many others out there suffering more, and i'm complaining about falling off my bike and scraping an elbow, like a child. but i can't help it! is it wrong to complain? to say that i hate this, that if i did have the surgery to take away my bunion so i could RUN again and not hurt, i'd be confined to bed for months? and be in crutches for even longer after that? is it?

there, i've said it, i've put my pain on paper. but i still hurt and ache and crap.
and i don't want to sit here, and i don't want to write a paper for science thats due on friday, and i don't want get up so early tomorrow and go to seminary and i want to do nothing but lie in bed and read and forgett. but i can't, because when i lie down, some bpart of me, one side or another, has to take my weight, and it hurts.

on a happy note, i'll be in my new room on saturday, and the fog is comming in!
once i'm in my room, i'll post pics, promise!
now i must go, to YW's oh joy, oh rapture! be still by beating heart!
I WANNA GO TO BED! and wake up in time for christmas vacation!
anyway, more later.

2 comments:

Q said...

Well, with a bunion running a mile would be hard, but I was going to say, I ran a mile in eight minutes by just running without stopping. I kept jogging no matter how uncomfortable it was and it worked out great.

Jeni said...

I am so sorry about the fall, that doesn't sound good... ouch!

If it makes you feel any better, I wake up every morning and I ask Jason: "Is it Christmas yet?" I too want it to be Christmas break.