Sunday, April 27, 2008

random posts are fun

Ive noticed that people don't comment much. this makes me sad...i WANT YOU TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS!!!
now that that's said!
uh... so yesterday, i spent a good half hour on an exercise bike, and hour on my real bike and 45 minutes on a lonnng walk, involving me getting lost in the hills and having to back-track...up and up and up! ugg.
 then i went and ruined all that exercise by eating a large bowl of ice cream....oh well, it was worth it!


i don't have much else to say...siv and rafa are doing good, they have a nest just outside the kitchen window! OSC and SC haven't been fighting as much lately, so that's good, and i finished my one page argument on 'the catcher in the rye' in 20 minutes! (its good too!)

oh yeah. here is a review/teaser/thingamajig for my favorite book series in the whole wide world, warriors, by erin hunter!

  In the wilds of the forest, four clans of wild cats live, in ever balanced harmony, constantly teetering on the edge of battle. But there are some that would destroy that balance, and noble warriors are dying. A prophecy is uttered 'fire alone will save our clan', the leader Bluestar invites young house cat, Rusty, who longs for the life of a forest cat, to join her clan. But you never know what lurks in the shadows, and in order to protect his Clan, his friends and his life, Rusty, now Firepaw, will have to keep his eyes open, ears bricked, and mind alert.

   It has it all: mystery, murder, (forbidden! and otherwise) romance, betrayal, shifting allegiances, friendship, tragedy, prophecy, faith, hope ...gotta love those kittys! the books do tend to have a serous undertone, and yes, many beloved charaters do wind up dead, but these books are simply amazing, so real, so wonderful, with lol moments, and moments that cause one to tear up, moments that make one hug the book close, and moments when all one wants to do islament...of couse, this is only my experince with the books, but juging from the amount of AMVs and tributes to the warriorcats on you tube, id say im defintly not alone.

again, sorry about the spelling.

anyway, more later!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

You finally convinced me to check out the Warriors books - I downloaded a sample of the beginning of the first book and I'm going to read it this week...

Jeni said...

Hi Anna, it's me, Jeni. I love your blog and I am sorry that I don't comment on it more often. I am enjoying the book you recommended immensely. It's great to read while I am commuting to and from work. THANKS AGAIN!!

Anonymous said...

The mistake can here?