Thursday, April 24, 2008

i don't have a cool title for this, so there

sooooo.....

uh, first off, im going to rant, just a bit, about the highschool health center. i think its great, awsome, wonderful idea...but has some issues.
i mean, i turned in one of thise 'pantntal concent forms' that you need for ANY treatment at all(incidentaly, you don't need one to have a pregnancy test...)
somehow, they lost it...
so yesterday, when i 'mini-sprained' my ancle (my term for a short term sprain, lasting only a few hours if iced)
they refused to give it to me!
i mean, i understaned that you need a concent form for say, pills, or tests, or more pills, but ice??? thats rediculus.  i knew  EXACTLY what was wrong, EXcatlywhat i needed. i wasn't asking for pills, or condoms or anything,  but one freaking ice cube!!!!! they went on, and on, and on. i didnt yell at them, but in my hed, i was screaming, 'lok lady, give me the **** ice. you can plainly see i can't walk, but that im not in a huge amount of pain. im not asking you for anything i coul't go up to my freezer at home and get, i'm not asking for anything that would make you an acomplis to some great evil, like drugs, im asking for one lousy ice cube, and i can't even get that!?' on another note of the same rant, it turned out that some how my student id card, lost about amonth and a half a go my one of my teachers, was in the health center, in a desk the whole time! i mean, lame! they can't poke up the name or id # written cleary on the card, get my scedual, and give it to a teacher of mine? the have to wait untill some of them recongnizes my hair and gives it to me!? for the love of chocolate pizza!


ok, im done ranting...

on a happy note, im done with the STAR tests...
and we have a pair of stellars jays nesting in our yard. i have named them rafa and siv.

anyay, more later

No comments: