Monday, April 14, 2008

dudes....

me again...wait, who else would it be?
uh...
im trying to think of somthing to blog about..
oh!
that book i mentioned earler? the one that was 'a figment of my imagination'? i found it!!!!!
i found it, and read it, and loved it.
yay.

i like that word, yay. it is pleaseing to the eye...

uh...
yeah, i really don't have much to say.
i had a relapse of the hated writer's block, so my novel is halted yet again...
um..
oh, this is big! i CLEANED MY ROOM! EVEN MY CLOSET Y UNDER MY BED!!!

('y' is spanish for 'and' , 'o' means 'or')


uh..one last thing.
(>")> <("<)
HUGGLES!!

(its hugging kirbys, mi amiga Silverfeather taught it/showed it to me exactly one year ago today.)

anyway, more later

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Congratulations for the clean room...if your room was anything like mine usually was when I was 15, cleaning it up is quite an accomplishment.

Right now, my kitchen is screaming out to be cleaned....