Thursday, October 9, 2008

Alexander's got nothing on me.

you've all read the story, i presume.
'Alexander and the no good, very bad, horrible rotten day.'
welcome to my world.
lets look at my life yesterday:
5:00 am: get woken early by shower(located just next to my room)
5:20: shower- most warm water gone
6:00-6:15: bike to seminary- in the dark, cold predawn. without gloves. 2 miles. downhill.
6:15-7:00: seminary
7:15- 8:30: do homework from last night
8;30-9:30: PE. we play volleyball. my face and said volleyball become acquaintances. twice. OW!, OW!, OW!; while the other team, made up of boys, laugh, and taunt. every time the score they start cheering loudly, and get on our side of the net, and every time we miss, they laugh and jeer. no sane person would ever, ever, ever even THINK about giving them a sportsmanship award. heck, not even an INSANE one.
9:30 to 10:30: science- nothing much happens.
10:30-11:30: math- what more must i say? i detest numbers!
11:30-12:15: lunch- do more homework. eat. get ready for Lord of the Flies discussion
12:15-1:15: drama- ok, we play games, but..my back HURTS and i feel rather faint.
1:15-2:15: English- still feel ill, can't remember most of Lord of the Flies chapter 7.
2:15-3:15: history- make a poster, feel bad about my lack of artistic skills, get very Hungary
3:15-4:30: go to the north branch of the BPL, do homework.
4:30-6:15: best part of the whole day, a rehearsal for the play I'm in, Dogear(more on this later) though i have more lines than just about anyone, i only need to memorize a few! yay!
6:15-6:39: get to bus stop, get so hungry, i eat the remains of my lunch- an icky, hard sandwich crust.
6:39-7:10: bus ride
7:10-7:16: bike home from bus stop, in the dusk-dark.
7:17: get home, collapse
7:30: dinner
8:00: get ready for bed
8:05-9:00: read 'the Siren Song'
9:05: SLEEP!

and then get up this morning at 5:00 again. oh, the joy.
and today, my rehearsal lasts from 5:00-8:00. lovely.
today:
4 subs
not playing 1 mile- no volleyball, thank starclan!- run in PE, i think id rather do volleyball, so long as i'mMr. hit-the-ball-in-AnnaDee's-face-and-then-laugh-my-butt-off.
but alas.....
up b4 dawn, back after dark, thats me. joy.
anyway, more later.

4 comments:

Q said...

You have a LOT of substitute teachers.

Uberpsycho Tom said...

Don't act like you own the shower,I have rights to take it in the morning to you know


Besides you could be failing in your classes

At least you can go to the North Branch

Vincent Malmrose said...

Hey the central branch is pretty good tom. I often go there after school and you could still make it to cross country.

And Anna if you hate numbers so much why don't you write out the time. then you could see words not numbers. And anyways who needs a warm shower?

BTW tom if you need some tutoring just ask, I'd be glad to help if I could. The benefit of being a year older :)

AnnaDee said...

q-i have a lot of Jewish teachers, thursday was Yom Kippur