Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Extra, Extra, music in the mind, Drives girl insane! read all about it!

it is quite another to have them play over and over and over in your heard without being able to stop them, singing/whispering/humming along... and that is what i am doing.
it was never this 'bad' with 'les miz' and even the wonderful ' double digits' only stuck with me 2 days( i only saw it once, though)
by the way, if you search 'double digits' on you tube, 3 of the songs/scenes have started to appear! you can now watch the songs ' oh no!' ' limbo/butterfly' and 'rejected' with their scenes. how cool is that? more will be comming soon i hope.

back to what i was saying, Newsies has taken over my mind! i know OWN it on DVD, and have memorized two of the songs. " Seize the day' and 'Once and for all'( you can see the songs on youtube, although the quality is bad)

so if you hear me huming random tunes or saying something about 'five thousand fists in the sky' or 'proud and defiant, we'll slay the giant' or something about 'santa Fe' the know that it comes from Newsies.
i've seen it, oh, half a dozen times. and a pic of david is my phone's wallpaper( from the Seize the Day scene, no less)
now to get Once and For all as my ring tone.. hee hee

Carrying the Banner!
Anna Out

3 comments:

Tristen said...

Anna, just had to laugh because I first watched this movie when I was in Jr. High or HS and had the same reaction (along with all of my friends also), but I still love the movie and the music and have rented it twice from the library in the last few months. My kids love the music also. Glad to see you enjoying it like we do!

Hokuto-seal said...

Hey Anna, in "King of New York," you know how there are four kids on dancing on the table, but only three rolling? Well, the fourth is crawling under the table!

Antonietta May said...

( AnnaDee's other account)
HS- you saw it? yay!
i can't get any of the songs as ring tones. am sad.