Tuesday, July 15, 2008

untitled is a funny word

well, my second day as a cub scout camp volenteer didn't kill me.. thats good, right?
and i'm about 2/3 done with ECLIPSE, the vampire books.
its good enough, but i still don't see what all these teenage girls seen in edward. i used to tease 'bella' by saying i liked jacobe. that would always make her exasperated, but now...well, i don't like him, but i like his caracter more than  ed's. so there. i guess i'm 'team jake' now...
i'm still on my avatar kick. wowowowowow! its that good. i see lots of amvs and tributes for it,on you tube, though not as many as for warrorcats or digimon...
so tcm and my mom are in tahoe at a music camp... dad's in walnut creek right now, and mr. and miss kitty are both prowling the night, sleek as panthers.
i believe i will go now, and sit in bed and read 'warrior heir'
anyway, more later

6 comments:

Q said...

I don't like Edward OR Jacob. I like Jasper.

~Lara from the Sahara said...

haha Jasper is cool i luv his power how he can make a room of angry people turn into a room of well not so angry people (:
I like edward better than jake for his looks and how he is SO mature and he can like contain himself. but then again mayb edward would b too serious for me..so that's where i like jake because he's funny and jus so warm. he also has feelings for crying outloud!!! i do think bella should pik edward so i can hav jake..lol. idk i used to luve edward but now jake is beginning to warm up to me..haha it's weird. well im glad ur FINALLY reading the series!! c u in...hold on...c u in 9 days?! i think that's rite anyway l8er!!! <3

~Silver said...

oh good book, though I think the first book was the best in the series. I like Edward and Jacob both, honestly I don't think I could chose if I had too.

AnnaDee said...

so i just sorta finnished eclips-the audio book got cut of when bella is talking to alice abut the future...disapointed.
i don't like ed or jake at the moment. Q and Lara, i'm gonna have to go with you guys. jasper is the way to go.

Jeni said...

I think I am going to say that I am team Switzerland. You know, Switzerland is always neutral, and so am I. There are things about Edward that bug, and there are things about Jacob that bug- so I am going with team Switzerland.

Anonymous said...

I haven't read the books and I don't intend to,even if they are dark.All I've ever heard is JACOB this and EDDY THAT. JENI's gone team Switzerland because she's read it.I guess that makes mee team Mars